in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act the agenda is posted for public information, at all times, for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of the meeting on the bulletin board located on the front exterior wall of the City Hall Building, except in case of emergency meetings or emergency items posted in accordance with law. This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for other accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary's Office at 281.334.1611 or Fax 281.334.6583 for further information.
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
BOARD OF THE KEMAH COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
January 4, 2007 - Thursday
City Hall Council Chambers - 1401 Hwy 146 - Kemah, Texas
1. UNSCHEDULED VISITORS
3. REPORTS FROM CITY ADMINISTRATOR, KEMAH HISTORICAL SOCIETY, ETC.
4. CONSENT AGENDA:
b. APPROVAL OF BILLS
c. APPROVAL OF INVESTMENT AND CASH POSITION REPORT
5. Discussion and Possible Action - Update on the proposed street projects (Delesandri Road and Winfield Lane)
6. Discussion and Possible Action - Update on 7.1 Acre Park between berm and Kemah Oaks Subdivision
7. Discussion and Possible Action - Review One Time Promotions
8. Discussion and Possible Action - Engagement Letter with McCall & Gibson for Audit of 2005-2006 Fiscal Year
9. COMMENTS BY KCDC BOARD MEMBERS